.yael naim


new soul :I'm a new soul i came to this strange world hoping. I could learn a bit about how to give and take. But since i came here felt the joy and the fear. Finding myself making every possible mistake. La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...
I'm a young soul in this very strange world. Hoping i. Could learn a bit about what is true and fake. But why don't please trying. To comunnicate finding. Just that love is not always easy to make. La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...
This is a happy end cause'. You don't understand. Everything you have done why's. Everything so wrong. This is a happy end. Come and give me your hand i'll. Take your far away. I'm a new soul. I came to this strange world
Hoping i. Could learn. A bit about how to give and take. But since. I came here fellt the joy and the fear. Finding myself. Making every possible mistake.La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

nova paixonite! destaque também p/ a música Paris...oun