.Little Joy | No One's Better Sake


projeto do Amarante com o baterista do Strokes. O disco completo sai em novembro, mas já soltaram umas musiquitas no myspace...mto bom!!!

one thought has me turning back • a dozen point the other way
reactable desire reach your hand for higher patience is worth the wait you've got knives in your eyes you would be happy not to change your mind I can't defend you truly when I worry about smoke instead of putting out the fire and if we work it out chances are bound we'd be standing our ground for no one's better sakegoodbye what are we waiting for? how faint might that light become when focused at from miles away? although my position just gives you an ignition be certain that I know my praise so is this how it ends?oh with a whimper in the place of a bang I can't defend you truly when I worry about smoke instead of putting out the fire and if we work it outchances are bound we'd be standing around for no one's better sake goodbye we would be friends if we tried again I'd take second place just to end the race for no one's better sake goodbye.